Tuesday. I'm sick sick sick.
Lying in bed tired and defeated I pray for some salvation to come my way. Where is there a friend to save me from my boredom?!

My phone rings.
I hear regrets.
*sigh*
People have shit to do.

My phone rings with a message.
Reluctantly I answer it. I can't deal with more regrets. I need entertainment now!
Oh what's this?
It appears to be a help note, someone's sex slave on the Capt. Mathew Flinders. If I hadn't lost my soul on that boat cruise I might have wanted to save that poor soul. But, if you're dumb enough to go on one of those boat cruises you deserve whatever happens to you.
So shine up your handcuff's mama, you're in for some fast lovin' aboard the most kickin' fogie cruise to ever rock the waves of Lac Ontario!

Wait, is that Fiona? Nah, she's just waving a fond farewell to the sex slave's note. Sent onwards to someone who might care.

Bon Voyage little bottle. Find someone who hasn't had their hand kissed by the moist probing pubiscus of Dick Clark's love child!

This lassie is about to take another shot of Nyquil and dream of a handsome man to make me soup and tell me I'm beautiful.