No photos. I lost that opportunity quick when my man with the camera skipped off.

But, I, Karmacake, was chillin' with The Killers at Revival. Well, I was there. It was good times but I felt so bad. This group of guys, on tour, probably exhausted were at Revival for the MTV after party. Every female was clinging off their arms and hanging off of every word the band mates were saying. Although, were they hanging off of the words or just lost in the awesomeness of their fame and celebrity.

It's true.
Fame does make people more attractive.

Someone once told me, "When you're famous there will be people out there who only want to know you for your fame. Everyone will want something from you. You need to be careful."

Last night I understood that line as the gospel of fame. All I wanted to do was step up and shield the band mates so they could have 5 minutes of a normal world. They sat, paralyzed by people they don't know all whom were begging for a moment of the bands attention.

I initated a conversation with Brandon Flowers, albeit brief, and I left. I couldn't ask for my photo with them, they are humans, not a roadside attraction. Although, Brandon was in my immediate area for my duration in the VIP lounge and I got many intrigued glances from the band mates.

I wasn't clinging on their fame.
I didn't make conversation because I wanted a piece of them.
I wanted to find my friends because they will always love me no matter what I do.

But, The Killers will remember this girl.
Sorry I didn't talk to them more... but, there was no way I would've heard anything they had to say. But, they get points for tolerating the barrage of fans.

Maybe we'll meet again.
Maybe I'll be interviewing them.