So what's new?
Well I've been working all day to spread the word on Jax's and My's Friday nights at Revival.
There's the flyer.
Great DJ's, Deadly Beats, Eerily Attractive Crowd.
Best drinks I've ever had from a club bar ever.

Friday was a huge success, and I was so happy. The guy I have a crush on was there. I don't know what it is about him... but, he makes me smile.
The super cute older brother of my friend was there.
My friends were all there.
Could it get any better?

YES! YES IT COULD!

And, for the first time ever, a gent bought me a rose without me even saying "No guy has ever bought me a flower randomly before." I have it in water right now and it's still super pretty. So sweet and so thoughtful.

I love boys! And, I love my Friday nights!

Now I'm just promoting and drinking bailey's yummy. I thought that Thanksgiving would be a tough time, especially since this time last year I was at my ex's cottage and it was a really meaningful trip for me. But, you know what, it really isn't effecting me any.

Funny how things change.

I hope all sorts of great things are still to come.