Revival, 783 College Street West
Friday Night in the Stone Lounge.
Live to air 105.1FM
Jax and I
A sick DJ
A Brilliant Mixologist behind the bar
And, a packed house.

It was a great night filled with great people dancing the night away. It was our first official Friday night and we did great! Come next week and see what the fuss is all about. It was giant!

Here are some shots of me looking oh so cool with my friends, and I know there's a shot of Jax and I. Just waiting on the delivery from Ms. Jackalacka. If you want to check our more shots in the meantime just log on to Jax's Blog TogetherGirl

BTW, if you hear someone on 105.1FM shout out "SKANKY BITCHES UNITE!" that's Jax. I'm the one following her up with the location and the details on the night. We sound good on the radio. It was so hard to talk and not yell since the floor was jammed and the music was HOT!

No Cover
Deadly Beats
Hot Crowd
Great Drinks... oh my, I had the most delicious drinks ever!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EROL!
Here's a shot of me and my gorgeous men. I'm in between poses so excuse the wide midsection and grumbly face.

So remember, where are you going to be on a Friday Night? Revival's Stone Lounge partying with Jax and KC and their friends.