What the heck is wrong with me?
This dude has sex appeal... in this wacky, trippy sort of way.

Although, my attitude might change if I happen to see him live. At concerts, he apparently poors tequila into the open mouths of enamoured fans, like a wrecked comunion. He shoved dancers to the floor in a twisted atonement for their sin of loving him. Splayed on the floor the dancers still sigh his name "Mickey". A girl on stage molests him while he raps "Waiting to Die" with lyrics that would make your mother weep for your soul. Yet, at the end of the day, Mickey Avalon is one sexy sick mutha fuckah.

From a former zealous jew to a punk rap demi-god, Mickey Avalon has that X-factor that so few truly possess. I'm sure Mr. Jacurutu3 would die to have Mickey's power.

In fact, Mickey's music has the ability to unite me (indie princess) with my girls (rave-queens)...
One says she lost respect for him when she heard about his ill treatment to his dancer. I say that it adds to his allure. That he can do whatever he wants, it's begged of him and the more volatile his behaviour the more raw and honest his performance.

Why do I love him so much!
Where is my feminist side to lurch my back to reality?
Ooooh, Mickey!
Mickey... best piece of ass in the whole damn city! Mickey

*sigh*

I'll post video later when I can log on to youtube.