This is really going to be a boring post... I have nothing much to say except for I'm going to try and not eat red meat for 3 months. So far so good I have to say.

Travis Barker, on the other hand, broke his arm drumming because leading a poor veggie diet for over a decade has made his bones too weak. Doctor's tell him to eat meat!!

And, finally, Paris Hilton's ass has a bit too much meat on it. Check out this juicy ass flap! Ew. Apparently this photo was taken recently in Vegas.

She really doesn't give off a slutty vibe, my god, she's as virginal as the driven snow! Good to see she's still wearing her dress from her grade 2 class photo. That was just before she lost her virginity to a Tinker Toy.

Paris, time to try FULL BACKS. Girls you know what I'm saying, Boys, you really don't need to know what they are.

They may not be pretty, but, they do solve the flip flop ass flap.

peace.