My friend calls and asks if I'll help him out. "All you have to do is go to the Paramount and do an interview on being single in the city. Please? It would really get me out of a bind!"
"Sure, I'll do it. But, you owe me one!" Says I.

I make my way down to the Paramount where Lori, Lavalife's PR representative is waiting for me. She's hip, young, well spoken and obviously very good at her job. After giving me a short run down on the events about to take place I get on camera.

All right Mr. DeMille I'm ready for my close up.

A few shots later I'm out, but, not before I'm informed of more PR stuff later that evening... after I work, I get to head back down to the Paramount for photos before the movie, then after the movie I'm to meet up with some more folks at Lot332.

When can I sleep?

Lots of drinks to dull the pain, lots of new friends to keep me entertained (One construction worker, 2 British Lads, Jax, Chris, Mir, Jax's brother who I molested, Sarah, who else?)

At midnight, I make my exit, I am exhausted and disappointed. Sometimes trying to do everything means that you miss out on the things that are really important. My sister had just moved into her new house and I wasn't there to celebrate it. Helping a friend out of a bind meant that I sacrificed seeing her beautiful new house.

So the night was a little bitter sweet. Too much lavalife for me!
Am I still on it?
No.
Did I say that to please the cameras?
Yes.