What is the world coming to?

Here I am, blogging at 5am.
Why?
My friend is staying over and she's probably has the most bizarre sleeping patterns I have ever seen.
After passing out on my friends couch we toddle home and I go to bed. Come every hour I wake up to her searching for food in my kitchen.
Bless.

In an effort to get a catnap before sleep, I decide that unwinding is probably in order. Especially after my friend's great freezie hunt of 4am.
I choose horoscopes as a fun distraction... weeeee!

(I know I live the life of the party, but, this is just how I roll)

What do I find, besides like every other week in the zodiac, this week I will find true love! Amazing. Poignant. So Accurate.

However, even more amazing than my pending romance that I'm obviously holding my breath for is the new "CatScope", "DogScopes" and "BabyScopes" featured on my favorite astrology website.

This has GOT to be a joke.

No joke.
It's real.

So what's a virgoin baby thinking? Apparently today, if I was a baby, then I'm trying to make a new friend. Actually... now that I think about it... it's oddly more poignant than the real horoscope... I did try to make a new friend... huh.

That was kind of cool.

Moving on to the petscopes. The Dogscope features writing less sophisticated then the Catscope, but, for obvious reasons. Dogs just are not the astute linguists that Cat's are, and thankfully the horoscope reflects that. Finally, a website speaks in terms that your dog will appreciate when he clicks in for his daily extended horoscope.

Virgoen Dogs are encouraged to listen for the jingle of keys because a car ride is in order. While Virgoen Cats are told to go and explore the front (not the back) yard and have a conversation with a tree.

If there ever was a more pointless horoscope then surely these would be it.
Because Horoscopes are known for the important impact they make on all our lives.

...

In hindsight, the babyscopes, waay better than the actual "scopes", They are so right, making new friends is right up there next to supreme domination and invisibility. Tomorrow I'm encouraged to finish finger painting.

You know what. I think it's right.