Myspace, sweet Myspace!
The favorite internet destination for actors, models, performers and eager jail bait to post their blurry webcam shots.

Recently, a request from a Jacurutu3 landed in my inbox. It seemed as random as random can be, I neither like Goth music, nor do I live in Dayton, Ohio. But, I accepted him all the same.

Why?

Damn funny that's why!

The 99 year old Jacurutu3's riffs are very remeniscent of the Dan Cotes tv theme piano reductions with a heavy emphasis on MASH. That is when he's not playing intervals on his Radio Shack keyboard and burping incoherant rants that oh so emocore way. I might not hear all the words but the curses come through like a crystal ping in a crowded room.

oooooh dangerous.
Your contrived anger is so poignant.

Can it really be that enfuriating to live in Ohio?
I guess so.

Jacurutu3 is also a gothic prophet using his position to post doctrins on our inner selves. With the 3 representing his "tri-polar" self, which is a fallacy in itself, but, heck who am I to judge? Apparently each polarity has realized three albums of crap each.
For years he's studied colour theories, number theories and poured many hours over pulling himself out of the darkness. His music is a manefestation of these struggles and he looks to be recognized for it.

ooooh so dark! So deep... so...
Emocore Goth!!

So where can you catch Jacurutu3 emoting live?
At the Hooters in Centerville, Ohio.

If you miss it.
It's okay, he's also a part time pro-wrestler.

Hey, he's doing what he loves... I guess.