Sometimes you come across someone with a natural talent that it needs to be celebrate.
Mark Bradfield of DigitalKreation is one of those talents. He's a photographer that I work almost exclusively with.

The photo on the left is some of Mark's work. He excels in capturing spontaneous moments of realism. When I look at an image of myself captured through Mark's lense, I see an honest side of me, a side that I can relate to.

In short, I find the images beautiful.

Now, a few weeks ago, I went to Footworks. I am now socially employed and to promote my buisness I need to make the rounds. Most of the night was spent out doors chatting with the smokers, but, Footworks needs better ventilation since it gets nasty hot.
So suffering through the nasty hotness, Jax and I stumble across this young photographer, Sasha.
Though he didn't post the phots he took of Jax and I, I did rock on over to his livejournal where I saw images predominantly of the personalities that populate the Toronto night club scene. Honest and true photos that you can't help but love looking at. I love the above photo of MC Flipside.

And, this photo of DJ Dennis Hahn at College Subway. Go check out http://alex777.livejournal.com to see more of his work. To contact him, or to send him props.

I hope he'll come to our Friday nights at Revival. If so, you might be so lucky to get your photo taken by him. Needless to say, I have to go through the approval process. Keeping my fingers crossed that it'll happen.

Sometimes, life takes you to amazing places. And, sometimes those places happen to be through the lense of an artist's camera.