When I was young, but, I'm not a kid anymore.
I had an e-zine called "Made in Canada"
When I was doing a web search I came across an old review on Broken Pencil for my favorite University Passtime. The website is gone now, but, the memory lives on!

Xandra has disappeared.
Tyler is a proud parent and DJ in Calgary
Mathy is a personal trainer in Moncton
and I'm a celeb-in-wait in Toronto.

Made in Canada

e-zine, Nicola, Xandra, Tyler, Mathy, Fancy, http://members.xoom.com/Xancola/

Presented verbatim from the About Us page: "Made in Canada is an e-zine with a difference. We are 4 university students with different goals in life but with a shared interest in reporting a 'Real World' approach to the minds of young Canadians. We aren't serious, we aren't joking, we are that place in between. That place where if you forget to be Politically correct people don't mind and they go on. Where, come to think of it, if you say P.C. then people will ask you to clarify.... 'do you mean Politically Correct or Presidents Choice'? That place where everyone is equal and free to express their view on any issue without persecution or violations against the person. It is a real place, and we like it." Enough said. (DW)

reviewed in BP 9