cks.

Wowee!

What did I do to deserve such an honour? I somehow made it to the top friend's list of Todd Shapiro, aka - Toddy Tickles & formerly Re-Todd of Edge102.1FM

I have a feeling he cycles through all of the folks on his friend's list, but, I'll enjoy being a bonified web hottie until then.

What's Edge102.1FM it's one of Canada's top rated radio stations dedicated to playing new music. Mostly rock, punk, indie and alternative tracks. Before I moved to Toronto I knew of Edge Fest, an annual rock show, but, as time moved on and I came to the city I fell in love with the sometimes crass morning show. One of the personalities is a gent by the name of Todd Shapiro who is charged with performing ridiculous stunts, saying odd things to passers by, but, what I love about him is occasionally a sweet and honest person will come across the airwaves. Someone very different from the smug testosterony self he's encouraged to play.

Once upon a time I made my way to the Edge studios where I won a date with Todd. I acted the fool and he never called. Shame. LOL But, we all grow up and I wish him all the best on his quest to find a girl.

I will always remember his blue eyes and his apology "I'm not really like this in real life. It's all an act."

It's cool Todd.
It's square.
I'm a top friend.
SWEET!