THC Free Baking is fun!
Cakes and casseroles from the one and only Mingy Ree!

It all starts with a girl, a deadline and a few key ingredients.

The cake= 1 inside out German Chocolate Cake
mmmm yummy!

With a little patience, and a verve to experiment I, KC, can create scrumptuous gorgeous deliciousness with little effort.

Soundtrack to creation? Much like God when he created the world in 7 days, I too listen to Lily Allen's Still Allright!

What will it look like? Patience young grasshopper.
Must get started on the veggie casserole now!

Okay it's 1:40pm and the condensed milk is in the oven Dulce de Leche-a-fying because the cake is now out of the oven.

The cake is out of the oven. The veggie casserole is complete now I just need to make the glaze and everything will be ready to rock n' roll! woot woot!

Wow, this is going to be a well timed turkey day!

No glaze for the top of the cake, just a standard butter cream will do fine. I should've gone to Pusateris and bought a thing of Dulce de Leche, but, I wasn't thinking.

I'm getting tuckered. I need to wash my face and tidy the kitchen up a little before I go anywhere. I should ring a cab for 2:30pm.
Jax is supposed to join me, but, she's not answering her phone. Oh well, very much her loss.

YOU HEAR ME JAX! YOU'RE GOING TO MISS OUT ON THE WORLD'S MOST DELICIOUS THANKSGIVING DAY FEAST! COMPLETE WITH VEGETARIAN MAIN COURSES!
It's okay to cry.
I would if I were you.
cry cry cry into your pillow.
hahahahahahahaha
I will take lots of photos of the meal you're going to miss!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


The Turkey my mum and my sister spent all day cooking!
I think it was well worth it!!!
Me stealing turkey mmm nice belly fatty!