Yesterday, while researching a fun night out for my friend, Erol. I came across the National Post's

The worthy 30: Toronto's most eligible bachelors

Being female, single and blessed with a wandering eye, I couldn't resist checking out a perennial top list of the Tdots most eligible hotties.

I do make it my business to know, just in case they come to a fundraising event, of course.

Regardless, I decided to create my own little list of the female hotties that are sweet, saucy and so adorable. The list has varying degrees of wealth, others more cash than others and some more chutzpah than others. But, in the end, they are all hotties who can think on their toes and make a party an event.

In no particular order, I present to you the Karma's Babe-List 2006! A small homage to my bestest friends.

Let's start with...

JAX!
Sassy and carefree, this free spirited Scorpian lass was
recently outted as "Single" on CityTV's coverage of Lavalife's Click at a Flick.

She takes more showers than anyone else I know, goes mad for drum n bass, and even
though she refuses to eat meat I still think she's kind of normal. Regardless of her penchant for wearing cake on her face instead of eating it. Licking it off WAS NOT an option.

Rich or Hot: Hot
Perfect date: One that doesn't include geeks.


SARAH!
One of the newest crew members to my circle of girls. Sarah has soulful eyes and a heart of gold.
This former model currently is a talented make up artist efficinado and artist by nature. She can mix a wicked drink due to years as a bartender in a busy downtown
resto.
She keeps all of her item
s in tidy little bundles in her room in an organizational masterpiece that marvels the best of us.
Sarah's adored by all who meet her and her overwhelming capacity to love all of God's creatures great and small means she can see the good in someone, ev
en if no one else can.

Rich or Hot: Sarah loves those who love her back. So I'll say "RICH, HOT, AND FUNNY!"

Perfect Date: Eating dinner with a gent who reveals that not only is he rich, hot and funny, he also has an obsession with kippers and balsamic vinegar.


FIONA-KINS!
With a flair for the nicknames and an ever present empathetic nature means her heart will not rest
until she has spread a ray of sunshine into everyone's lives.

Don't let the sweet exterior fool you! Wildly loyal she will fight for her friends and family until the end. And, the inner wild child allows her to drink more alcohol than is sane.

Though she's happily committed, I couldn't put a list together of babes and not have Fiona on it. She's a total hottie.

TARA!
Also known as the "Queen Bitch" Tara is the perfect mix of party, friend and responsible adult.
An aspiring fashion designer this Pisces always looks like a million bucks. One of the few people that I know that will never take a bad photo, ever.
Though, not, b
orn in Toronto, Tara exudes a sophistication that is rarely found in most Torontonians.

RICH or HOT?: I don't know... I can't get ahold of Tara. I'll say BOTH why settle?

Perfect Date: According to Astrology.com, Tara's perfect date would include...
Pisceans are interested in everything that isn't quite real: illusion and disillusionment, fantasy, drama, emotion, art, and spirituality. So any date that involves the arts, from painting together to attending the theater, will make your Pisces smile. Romance will be appreciated by this Sign, so try a beach picnic with wine and cheese or high-tea in a garden. Whatever you do, put a little magic into your date - creating the right mood will romance your Piscean more than any money you spend.

KARMACAKE!
I am the original double dip when it comes to being a geekazoid! Regardless of my mastery of all domestic arts (minus cleaning), I am happier to get others to do things for me than to do it myself.

A patron of the arts I'm disinterested in meeting men who can't handle my blog, or have more money then sense. Blessed with an extensive vocabulary I have also been cursed with terrible spelling and grammar, not to mention a need to pen my thoughts.

HOT or RICH: I'll settle for Employed and Mildly attractive.
Perfect Date: Eating, sitting on a beach at midnite with a chocolate shake and chips or a trip to the UK for fish and chips.
Or Paris for pastries!

MISSING FROM THE LIST: HELENA!
Soon to come!