Ah, what a night.
Popeye's popcorn shrimp, comfy cozy jimmy jams, a nice clean carpet and a super cozy afghan knit by my great aunt wrapped around my shoulders to keep me nice and warm while I type in my blog and watch tv, Full House no doubt.

I lead an exciting life.
It's okay if you're jealous, I would be jealous of me if I were you.
Thankfully, I'm me and I don't need to be jealous of anyone.
Soooooo lucky.

I also might write an entertaining blog, however, I don't have a style similar to Carrie Bradshaw. Thankfully so, however, I did lose out on a writing job because of it.
Their loss.

Maybe if I had better grammar... but, the grammar gets in the way of the cuteness of my style!

So I'm not a Chick-Lit maven.
Back in Black is my ring tone.
George Clooney said he would date Leonardo DiCaprio
I've seen the Star Wars Christmas Special.

I'm a geek.
I just hope I'm a cute one!

Jaaaaaaax? Are you out there? I know you must have something to say!