Since I started blogging, I've documented my life, celebrity gossip, politics, arts, music and movies, books and yes, even speed dating.

So while I brave the adventures of Toronto with my hoodie in my satchel, my chin up and my phone only a stones throw away. I realized, I'm a girl on a quest to experience the life that will put a smile on my face and a twinkle in my eye. Yes, I want to fall in love. I want to fall in love with every experience, person and place I find.

Here are two older posts I thought I might repost for fun. They made me smile!

July 2006:

"So what do I like? Like Amélie I like the feeling of plunging my hand into a barrel of dried beans, but, I also like the feeling of wet grass under my toes, and the sunshine on my face.

"I like jumping into cold water and hyperventilating from the chill just a little bit before I catch my breath... I like to see the face of someone who cares for me look so worried so I also like to lay it on thick!"

----------------------------------------

-"...the reason guys don't talk to us is that they look at us and think 'That girl would never go out with a guy like me!'"
-"But, that's so untrue! I would totally go out with a guy like him!" Motioning to a tall, somewhat scruffy hottie waking towards us.
-"Yeah, totally. But, he won't talk to you."
-"Why!?"
-"Because you look like some guy's girlfriend."
-"But, I'm not!"
-"But, we look like we are. Simple"
-"I don't even know what that means. Do I need to dress sluttier?"