I'm sitting in my office, waiting for someone at the cab company to pick up the line, when a young guy comes in my office.

"I have a strange request"
"okay"
"I met a girl on a trip, she's a New College student and I lost her information."
"riiiight"
"She's the girl of my dreams and my lugage went missing and in 2 months we graduate. Can you help me?"
"I wish I could. But, I don't have access to student records"
"Her last name begins with CH and her first name is Katie."
"I don't know what to tell you, I wish I could help."
"I met her, but, I think I'm in love with her."
"I'm sorry, try the registrar tomorrow. Or Kizmeet, it's worth a go."
"What are the chances? 1700 students."
"What are the chances that you would find the girl of your dreams on a plane ride?"

As I watched him walk out the door defeated, I had to smile.
No it's not cruel! There's a lucky girl somewhere who has a guy searching high and low for her. For some of us, that only will happen in our dreams.
I only hope that she finds out- I hope he finds her.

Some of us wish for a guy to call us pretty, to treat us well, to see past our walls and accept us for who we are. Maybe, if we're all lucky we will have that.

Maybe.

Some of us just wish to get their first flower from a guy, to be told they're smart, to be made happy so they can smile like they mean it.

Some of us earnestly want honesty.
Without a hitch.

If there's magic in the world, that guy will find that girl.
I hope they are happy.

:)