Did another shoot the other night for photos for the Small Room Live website. I was just going to sit down with a friend and a digicam, but, photo-star on the rise, Mark Bradfield came to the rescue.
I guess, I'm one of those girls meant to be cute. Now i understand why everyone says I'm cute... *sigh*

I like photos that look like me. I would love to be a gorgeous model, but, I think there's something way more attractive about me just being me. Like the girl I see in this photo, she's wearing a hoodie, she's smiling, she's outside, she's real.

Don't you think?

Maybe I'm not real enough. I worry that maybe I'm really missing out on the bigger picture of life. Can it be possible? I used to think it was important to live my life for other people. Sit talk with the homeless, hear their stories, and occasionally bake them cookies. Maybe I should bake myself a batch of cookies?

So what do I like? Like Amélie I like the feeling of plunging my hand into a barrel of dried beans, but, I also like the feeling of wet grass under my toes, and the sunshine on my face.

I like jumping into cold water and hyperventilating from the chill just a little bit before I catch my breath. I think it's fun! I like to see the face of someone who cares for me look so worried so I also like to lay it on thick!

But, I'm a prideful girl. And, I know that what I want and what I like isn't necissarily what I need. I just like the idea of it.

So I look at my phone, and I see the time. I have to finish somethings up, so I can chill with my girl. She keeps me grounded and helps to remind me of all the important things in life.

Me, My Friends, My Faith, The Goodness of Kindness of Heart, and the Optimism that something good is just waiting around the corner.

I still can't throw a frisbee, btw.

You can see the rest of Mark's portfolio here