The world is against my love for George Strombo.
Do you see a pattern?

"I admire George's Style"
"You know he's short."

"I think George is a smart guy"
"I've seen him. He's short"

"I think I would be the most awesome A&E babe on The Hour. Don't you?"
"Listen, George is short. Get over it."

Ironically enough, when The Hour is on my phone rings.

"You know George is on TV right now."
"Wow. They actually allow him to be on tv?"
"Yeah, on The Hour! You watching?"
"No."
"I thought you love him."
"Not enough to obsessively call your friend every night to announce that The Hour is on."
"Are you making fun of me"
"What do you think?"

Anyway, during my semi regular stalking of Strombo.com I came across a fun little trick.
Thunderpuss Geisha, you will find this PARTICULARLY humourous:





QuizGalaxy!
'What will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com