For some reason, I get a lot of folks asking lil' ol' KC what's going on in the city.

Why me?
I have a blog.
Makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

So, what's going down on March 15th in the T. Dizzle Dot?

Fun Thing #1

HIP-HOP Karaoke - God Damn, it's the return of the funky jam!
@ The Boat (158 Augusta Avenue, Kensington Market)
What you need to know:
Sign-up for songs is at 9pm. Arrive early. Avoid Disappointment.
Song List available here
Hosted by - More or Les & Dalia & Numeric & Ted Dancin'
Why it's hot:
Never Forgive Action, Kids! I know them, I've checked their nights out, they are a solid crew and this is a solid night. Besides, all degrees of seperation aside, doesn't it sound like fun?

Fun Thing #2
Bata Shoe Museum - If I walked a mile in anoth-Ah, Hell! Madonna's Shoes are there!
Corner of Bloor and St George
What you need to know:
It's free Thursday nights 5-8pm
Why it's hot:
Umm... Did I not just say? Madonna's Shoes are there? Marilyn Monroe's as well.

Fun Thing #3
Shopping Addicts Sale - Feel like you're RICH, BEYOTCH!
129 Spadina Ave (just south of Richmond)
What you need to know:
Prices so dirty low you'll feel like you're making money
Spring 2007 collection.
Click here for the website
Why it's hot:
Unlike the Clothing Sale at the Automotive Building, this is free entrance. No penance for entrance, just how KC likes it!