I'm doing it!



I wanted to go to Flirty Girl Fitness for a while, but, it's hard to justify taking the courses if only based upon the relatively remote location.



Yep, six weeks of seduction, history and a final public performance all taught by Coco LaCrème (check out the saucy picture.) of Skin Tight Outta Sight Burlesque.


When I read this write up, I was so curious, I had to join!
"CoCo La Crème is a woman of colour and a sex-positive fearless feminist who believes in the trans formative power of self-expression and the creative fire of sensual energy."


While on a perpetual quest to understand female empowerment without losing femininity, Coco seems like the perfect leader.
Plus, I couldn't imagine a saucier way to get a little exercise.

There might even be a final performance.



Be forewarned, I made a solemn vow after leaving the catwalk in 2005, to the chagrin of many:
"The twins will from here on in remain as shut ins."


It's understandable if you are disappointed.


They are real.


And, they are spectacular.


xo
kc