One night.
One audition tape.
One crew.
Two Locations.

One over extending Karmacake.

I rocked on into the Ping Pong Puma event at Revival last night. Heavily attended by many fun and sassy folks. Including the Trailer Park Boys.

What did I do? Walk in, eat the perogies, udon noodles and grilled cheese sammiches. Steal Puma branded water bottles and water. Play ping pong (unsuccessfully) and ham it up for the camera. Including, interviewing a poster of Natasha Beddingfield.

You would be surprised to know that she sounds like a small Mexican child. She likes Flips, Famous Lovers and her history is Unwritten. You learn something new everyday.

The Trailer Park Boys refused to interview on camera, however, we got stills with them. All except for Ricky. Nope, no Ricky. Ricky was really drunk, and I felt uncomfortable around him. Bubbles tried to be empathetic, however, he weasled his way out of being on camera by offering me a bottle cap opener with Leahy on it.

A bottle cap opener.

His groupies looked at me like this was a real score.

Do I look like I fucking care for your cheap assed tchochkas?

I didn't even touch it. I just stared at it and them in disgust.

I turned to the girl that was holding it high above her head and in my face, "Look it's so cool"

"Yeah, maybe You want it then. I have a nicer bottle opening at home."

Then some guy chimes in after they left. Also a guy instrumental for major ass sucking on Bubble's behalf contributing to my failed on camera interview.

"Persistance is good, but, he didn't want to be on camera"
"Who are you?"
"I'm a guy that-"
"Do you have anything to do with the Trailer Park Boys?"
"No, but, I work with-"
"Are you a legal rep?"
"No, but, I-"
"Fuck You."

I walked away, grabbed my crew, followed the boys to the green room and got still shots. But, not before I chilled with Devon Soltendieck, Much Music VJ, and sweetheart extraordinaire. I got a still with him as well for my tape. He wished me luck, we hugged, exchanged European kisses and parted ways.

I went to the Green Room.
I want my photos.
I want my audition tape to rock.

I spare you the details, but, the night was long and there were adventures.
I was sober.

Babygirl, you hold the power.