When I sing, I rarely sing for others, but, I adore the sumptuousness of the words in different languages that roll off my tongue. Words are music. An organization of sounds an silences. Singing for me, is so deeply personal, I only sing for those I trust, admire and adore.

Words I adore shaped through tones I create.

Poetry.

Beauty so true they are a confession of an artists inspiration.

As a writer, I strive for that power. To elicit a response.

To be an artist.
To be honest.

Reality is the greatest inspiration for art. And, I am inspired through many words that pop up in the unlikely alley of my msn window.

Words.
Released without fear.
Poetry. Epiphanies.
Honesty.

Here are some that struck me this weekend.

Mark
: You're beautiful.
KC : umm... was that meant for me?
Mark: Yes.
KC: Awe, thanks!
Mark: I think you're absolutely stunning.
Mark: I wanted you to know. ;)
KC: Where did that loveliness come from
KC: *hugs*
Mark: Random. I think that's the best.

...............

MADD HATTERE: Before they left, we were joking around, and Ash said, I think I had an emotion once, and than it got surrounded by thoughts
MADD HATTERE:
and we all laughed for a bit
MADD HATTERE: but than as I sat and waited for the subway, it came to me, Cil had emotion once, but than it got surrounded in thoughts
MADD HATTERE: and I couldn't stop laughing

...............

J:You're the ideal inner goddess, you're just wonderful. And beautiful, inside and outside
J: I READ "Hello Lil Squeaker"
J: i wanted to tell you
J: it's beauttiful
J: i also saw myself. i see commercials, i see full of babies in the city and I am afraid of never having this.
KC: I worry how people interpret me when they read it. They might think that I'm looking to forfeit my goals for settling down. When in fact, it's the opposite.
J: who cares!
J: you can't censure yourself
J: you're an artist
J: a creator

...............

Jay: you are rare and beautiful
Jay: ;)

...............

B (&): you are there with unconditional love for your friends
B (&): so they are there for you too
...............

Love you all.
Even if I work all the time and write until 4am.
:P