Remember THIS GUY?

What if I told you, the creepazoid was making an appearance on Richmond and John Sunday around 12:10pm?

IT'S TRUE!

Standing at the lights, this guy kept staring at me, like he knew me.
I looked over, repulsed I made the scrunchy "ew" face and turned away.
He continues to scope me out, obviously, blantantly, and liciviously.

Then it dawned on me.

The same hideous square head.
The same greasy and thining mane.
The same ineptitude for style.
The same lack of social graces.

LAVALIFE DUDE!
AHAHAHAHA

I fumbled for my camera phone, but, alas it was much too late!

BTW, he's shorter in person. With my savvy nose for vertical alignment, I can say with confidence that he is in the vicinity of 6'0 AND by the looks of the size of his hands, his 7" endowment would be more attribute to fantasy than reality.

AHAHAH

HE'S EVEN MORE REPELLENT IN PERSON!