-"Why do girls like that," sez I pointing at a slight blond thing walking ahead on Bloor,"get the gents talking to her and not us?"

-"I've thought about this alot and I've figured it out."

-"Oh yeah? Is it because I'm fat? I repell the men, don't I?"

-"Don't be silly! You're so not fat! No, the reason guys don't talk to us is that they look at us and think 'That girl would never go out with a guy like me!'"

-"But, that's so untrue! I would totally go out with a guy like him!" Motioning to a tall, somewhat scruffy hottie waking towards us.

-"Yeah, totally. But, he won't talk to you."

-"Why!?"

-"Because you look like some guy's girlfriend."

-"But, I'm not!"

-"But, we look like we are. Simple"

-"I don't even know what that means. Do I need to dress sluttier?"

-"No, I don't think it's anything that we can fix. Guys just seem to think we're already taken so they don't even bother."

-"Great. Who really wants to chase guys? Now, honestly?"

-"I don't."

-"Neither do I! Well, fuck this. Let's go get some yam frites"

-"Where the fuck did they move Fresh?"