The Question:

where can i get a pair of stiletto timberland boots??
ive been looking but i cant find em...


The Answer:
Unless you're dressing up like Beyonce as a costume. Or your looking to give them to someone as a gag gift.

Let the heeled tims, lie.

If you want to buy them, I've still seen versions of them in payless shoes, exotic dancer shoe stores and some place in china town. Ebay as well.

If there's one thing I try to accomplish as a part time stylist... I want to help ill the world of horrible fashion faux pas!


The Offended Response:
From: naomi p

Subject: the boots

Message: ur a fool those boots are hot... and plus i didnt ask what you thought i just asked where i could get some!!!!!


The Indifferent Reply:

To each their own. I suppose each stylist has their own style and take on each season's fashions. Just haven't seen them around since the time of Beyonce and Jay-z's "Bonnie and Clyde"

I did post where you could find them. I wish you lots of luck, and lots of happiness with your future pair of tacky boots.

I take it you're not purchasing them for a costume then?



Your Opinion?