*phew*
What a weekend!
Friday night out with friends.
Saturday morning Style By Jury
Niece's 3rd bday party
date
bbq at another friend's house
studying for "SML" next day.

Wake up
Get car
Get to the club
Get make up done.
Getting make up done
Waiting to get make up over with.
Eventually make up is finished.
Interview first band
I'm a geek.
ahahaha
I'M A TOTAL GEEK!
Interview second band... Still a geek
I'm a bonified, hottified, gorgeousafied, geek.

I am the cross over nerd!
I am the chosen one, to bridge the two opposing worlds of geekdom and not-geekdom.
Now get ready!
I will teach you the secrets of the "cool"
FOLLOW ME!
-- EW! JUST NOT THAT CLOSE!

Now back to the weekend.

Finish the show
I'm still a geek.
Get home
Go to sleep
Wake up, go to Peterborough
Visit friend at her cottage
Have fun.
Come home.

And, here we are! Enjoy the photos!

Here are some from Sunday night's Small Room Live taping. Make up looks great, thanks to Melissa Dabreu who you can contact by clicking on her name there. Meticulous make up artist! Meticulous!!

Picture 315 Picture 319 Picture 324

Photos from Fiona's cottage!

Picture 325 Picture 332 Picture 335 Picture 338 Picture 345 Picture 349 Picture 360 Picture 361 Picture 369 Picture 374 Picture 377 Picture 384 Picture 383 Picture 373


Click on any of the photos to check out the slideshow of all the images. Good and bad!