What is going on?
Local crazy guy moves to Yorkville, gets a newspaper article, gets an audience, gets a website and myspace. What's next? TV!? OH GOD! ZANTA 24/7! IT CAN'T BE!

Well, I must admit, as a Torontonian, Zanta's antics I find pretty amusing. As a tourist I might be hard pressed to find him more hilarious then flipping mad! But, since I learned of Zanta I'm more than happy to perch myself a fair distance away from Zanta's topless, oddly fit and Santa hat wearing self and watch people skuttle by, avoid eye contact, cross the sidewalk, or if nothing works, those people who got stuck in Zanta's gaze!

From there they will probably see Zanta fall into a set of push ups, flexing his arms and shouting things like "SUPERFLEX!" and "YES! YES!"

I always thought he was a crazy guy. But, this 58 year old proud parent shows that it is still possible to be crazy AND have a website... and myspace. But, why? Does he now wanted to merchandise his signature moves? - OH WHAT!? DID I TYPE PARENT! Oh sweet jesus someone had sex with ZANTA! ohhhhhh wow... wowww...

...

Wow... Anyway, like I was saying, who would produce this website? Well you can go to Zanta's home on the web and check it out.

Torontozanta.ca
Zanta's Myspace