Chillin' in my condo the girls come over. We do girlie things... we eat rice chips, drink fruit flavoured beer and watch girly movies.

And, in between the manicures and sips of raspberry beer we still have time to talk about life and really give each other support that single girls crave.

It's that moment when the girls seperate because of life or the men that enter their lives that we truly take for granted the companionship we get from our best friends. But, it's expected. We all do it when we get a guy, go off and and spend little to no single time with the girls.

And, we accept it.

It's normal.

Then when we break up and have more spare time, the girls come back in like a filler. Then you remember how truly fabulous the girls are.

Well at least I did.

So will I ever ditch my girls for a guy again?

maybe but he would have to be one hell of a guy and chances are oh so slim that he will ever hold a candle to the bright flame that are my girls.