9am in the morning and I have a run in my pantyhose.

"NICOLAAAAAA! I have to run to the hosiery shop, want to come with?"
"Sure"

We get there and the door is locked.

"Now if I owned a panty hose shop in Bloor/Yorkville, I would have it open at 8:30am to take care of all those women dashing to work who need pantyhose BECAUSE THEIR BROKEN NAIL RIPPED IN A RUN!"
"Stop shaking the doors, it won't help the shop open any earlier!"
"BUT, I NEED NYLONS!"
"Let's go get a coffee and we'll head to Winners"
"Okay."

...

"Winners is shut."
"It's almost 9:30 let's go back to that other place"
"Sure, I'll exclaim an emergency and they'll open the doors early."

With some bitchiness, the doors did open, Karma did get her stockings and she merrily skipped and sang her way to work.

The end.

The moral of the story? Hosiery shops would do more business if they were open earlier to catch the emergency crowd.

I'm just saying!!