Movement @ Supermarket
It took FOREVER to get out last night.
Tara and I ate, chilled, made ourselves pretty and left for her place by The Grand Hotel. Nicola soon joined up with us, complete with juice and alcohol.
Nicola - OMG, TARA! YOUR CAT!! SHE'S DRINKING ALCOHOL!
Tara - Yeah, she does that.
Nicola - WHAT?! THAT'S THE CUTEST THING I EVER SAW!!
Karma - ... ... ...
Nicola - LOOK SHE'S DIPPING HER PAW IN AND DRINKING! Awwwwe, you want some vodka, Kitty?
Tara - She drinks it straight, too.
Karma - ... ... ... I have nothing to say. That's the most amazing thing I ever saw.
We pack up our stuff and head out to Supermarket. We dance like fools while I battle a horrible cold. Did they just totally remix Radiohead? That's the coolest thing I ever heard!?!
The most amazing thing that we saw was a woman dancing with a bottle of beer in each hand, wearing a Suzy Shier dress, and working it like Elaine from Seinfeld while her gangly middle aged partner hiked his - just a little bit too tight - acid washed jeans up and tucked his shirt (or belly) into the pants. Muay sexitay!
Time to dance the robot!
Oh it's over, let's go to Fran's and have a little something to eat. mmmm eggs and bacon. Delish!
Home, sleep, up, blog.That's life, Baby. That's my life. The party ;) Shhhhhhyeah right!