I got home late.
It was work, committee meeting then another committee meeting following that.
I got home.
I was hungry.
I don't eat past 8pm.
What do I have that's fast?
Sandwich?
No. No carbs after 4pm.
*sigh*
Chicken Fingers?
No. No crap. I ate super fatty ribs and potatoes two days in a row.
Man they were good!
FLANK STEAK! YEAH! THAT'S IT!
I combined:
1 T whole black peppercorns. Toasted & Crushed.
1 tsp salt
1 tsp dry mustard
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4tsp ground dry thyme
1 drop liquid smoke mixed in 1 T olive oil.

I slathered the dry rub on the steak and let it sit for 10 minutes.
I returned to heat up my grill pan and brush on the oil/smoke mix.
grilled for 7 minutes each side.
Let sit 5 minutes
Sliced it up.
Ate it.
Loved it.
Wrapped up the rest, put it in the fridge.
Went to bed.

Had some fucked up dreams.
Woke up.
Came to work.
Responded to my first flame.
Blogged about my steak.
Chatted with Nicola on MSN.

Now I prep for Girls Night: Cycle 3 the America's Next Top Model Finale!