Fans of Kenny vs. Spenny.

Latest news... I was standing on yonge street today chatting with my girl, Yaz on the phone when none other that Spencer Rice (aka - Spenny of Kenny vs. Spenny) walked past me. And, while he passed me, he blatantly checked me out. Not once, but, twice with potentially a third looksee.

I didn't know what to say, so I just smiled a little smile and proceeded to share the event with my friend.

Was that the biggest thrill of the day? Yes, I'm afraid so... it was nearly as exciting as sharing a moment with LL Cool J during film fest last year. He looked at me and said "hey" it was a meaningful experience for both of us that won't soon be forgotten.

I'm afraid I have no photo, but, Spenny was confirmed by my friend Mark Bradfield who saw Kenny pass him at College and Yonge only a few minutes later.

m