Not only did I win the "I Am KMS California" contest, but, I also was the public's choice. Yes, your voting results were revealed and I was one of the three contestants who won People's Choice. Such an honour... I've never been any public's choice for anything!

If you want to check out the other contestants, you want to see photos of the Gastineau Girls or Jess Zaino then log into www.iamkmscalifornia.com and see the excitement that was the I Am KMS California.

Again, great contest, great people, great everything. We're all just waiting on what our next steps are going to be as representatives. First off, I have to say, my bio is only a wee bit sensational. The Arab Royalty bit is true, but, it's distant distant ancient relatives back in the days of lore. However, I'm not opposed if anyone wants to reinstate my family as royalty.

Here's me molesting Edwin Johnston one of the Canadian KMS Artistic Team. Oh, the intoxication of winning made me forget myself, but, he was a real gent to allow me to try and plant one on him.
We make a handsome couple, don't we?

Tonight it's the Liberal Hospitality Suites. So I'll be doing my thing with the Michael Ignatieff suite. I believe I'll be serving as it's my sister's hard work and planning that's going into making the event a success.