I have theories about breakups. I think that something cosmically triggers break ups, you laugh, but it's TRUE!
Seriously, everything was going great and then BANG! SIDESWIPED! Myself and many of my girlfriends are all living through our own sort of break up. It always happens in cycles. It's like nature weeding out the weak.

I'm like "eh" I mean, mine has happened over and over and over again. And, yes, I'm a little sad, but, as always, I'm not defeated! If it's meant to be, it'll work out, but, ladies, and I'm talking to you too, Julie, I have this to say:

If your man is strong enough he will be there for you. If your man respects you enough he will be open to you. We all have our weaknesses, I may not be crying, but, I still harbour sadness and regret in my heart. Julie, I still look to the stars and pray my wish will come true.

But, before you wish, be sure you know what it is that you're wishing for. Because if you did make a wish, would you believe it could come true? You have to ask yourself if you really are ready for it, should it materialize. Ask yourself, are you ready to go through this pain again when he does it again? Or are you ready to accept that it may not happen for a really really really long time, possibly even after you've already moved on.

Remember, Leonardo DiCaprio only confesses now that he allowed the love of his life, Giselle Bundchen, get away. They were an on again off again romance for years! But like so many men he was not ready for a commitment! So they split.

Sometimes, it takes a while for your man to really appreciate what he had when he had it. And, that, my dear, is a lesson that you and I both must learn! Sadly enough, I just returned the Reef Bottle Opener shoes I special ordered for my ex's birthday... the same ones designed for Aussie Pro Surfer Mick Fanning with a neoprene thong so it wouldn't give him blisters if they got wet when he wore them at the beach. <-- That's love when you think about the blisters that could potentially form in between your mates toes!

yeesh!
no more!