While I lie in wait for KMS to connect with me and give me information on the next stage of my involvement with them I kick back and chill with my peeps in and out of U of T.

On the weekend I ran into Bobby Manning, fellow co-host of Live from a Small Room and shared a brief moment in a loud club. Conversation was brief, but, he's a great guy and I know that the show will be a blast to do. Keep your fingers crossed that the pilot gets picked up!!

Sorry, no photos yet, but, as soon as there are some shots of all of us from LFSM, I'll be sure to share them with everyone.

But, even before running into Bobby at Tangerine, my girlfriend pointed out to me the success of a model on this month's cover of "Stuff".

"You know she got famous through her Myspace."
"What?"
"Yeah, it's true, she changed it up everyday"
"Well, that goes to show you. You never know who's going to be looking at your Myspace."

Soon after that I tossed up a myspace You can visit it here. Lots of photos, not really a blog there, I mean, I blog here! Can't have too many blogs.

Also, keep an eye on this space for upcoming video blogs of my girls and I in the city.

Keep an eye on the Myspace for tons of photos, important bulletins and my reel, whenever that'll be done!