So you all know about the KMS California thing I did and the online voting module. So needless to say I emailed my contacts to vote for me. This list also included an ex boyfriend. An ex who I thought was on the road to being a friend! I guess I was terribly wrong!!!

Funny thing is, English is his and my first language! Yeah, I know, I don't know why was it written in French. Wacky.

From : Michael G
Sent : April 24, 2006 6:26:48 PM
To: mskarmacake
Subject: RE: Vote for me as the next face of KMS California Hair Care

Youps! J'ai vote pour Janine.. desole!

Subject: Vote for me as the next face of KMS California Hair Care
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 19:25:46 +0000
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; format=flowed
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 20 Apr 2006 19:25:49.0493 (UTC) FILETIME=[3B159650:01C664B0]

top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://www.iamkmscalifornia.com/" target=_blank>http://www.iamkmscalifornia.com/

Wish me luck! Send me lots of positive vibes! And, vote vote vote!

All the best,

Marie