Long weekend is HERE!

What am I going to do? Well, considering I'm on a sort of hiatus from the love of my life, I don't know. I could blog about men? That would be fitting, but oh sooooo cliché.

Cry a single tear for me, Canada, your sweetheart is sad.

But, not sad enough to ignore the call of totally novel, Beauty Magazines! Those ingenious Australians have gone and done it! Promoting the sale of bottle water by including a mini beauty magazine right on the label! How faburific is that?!

Novel.
No.
Periodical!

The iLove magazine is "published fortnightly" and is the world's first magazine on a bottle. The 32-page magazine contains love advice (send it my way, kiddies!), beauty, fashion, and club information.

It apparently is the answer to beating the boredom on transit, lunch, or at work. But, does it beat the boredom of bottled water? Well, at least now there's a REAL benefit to buying bottled water! A MAGAZINE!

I love fashion!