Intimidating?
Delivered like a broken record since I was a child.

Here's the thing, I'm not looking for excuses, reasons or some alibi like it was "meant to be" I just want to meet a guy I think is great, he thinks the same and that's it.

You see, I've come to realize that everyone else in the world has an interpretation of who I should be dating, and it's not necessarily the same as my own. So inevitably when I meet a new guy and I show my girls/boys they say the same thing "He's not cute enough", "too old", "too young", "not rich enough" and my favorite "You can do so much better" etc etc etc.

In their minds, I can never get it right.

In my mind, I always get it right.

So here's my wish list:
I go for kind spirit, interesting life, intelligent, hard working, culturally aware, ambitious, hard working and will eat my cooking. Essentially that guy that has the undeniable goodness of heart.

So far, those guys just never see me as the girl that likes them.