Oh man, I had to post this. I love it when my web travels direct me to a gem of a website. I'm a little bit in love with vintage pop culture, so did I nearly die and go to heaven when I came across the following videos on You Tube.

God, I love YouTube!

Back in the day, kids called STD's VD and malinformed advertisers were eager to create PSAs with confused messages in order to educate the public.

I'm glad the advertisers were stopped before "Kissing Makes Teens Pregnant" was released.

On a side note, I felt bad for not having VD as well.

Squeezing Charming was all the rage, and Mr. Whipple liked it too.
No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't stop the women from congregating in his shop just to squeeze Charmin and to sniff the intoxicating odour.

Obviously bleach and chemically treated paper products was a heady scent ready to turn house wives into nymphocidal fetishists.

And, since you're all hot and bothered from the VD and the TP, let's bring it on home with an Striptease.

Really, is there anything more that I can say?

For more vintage tv ads, click on over to TV Party!