I got tagged by a fellow blogger with the daunting task to outline the top five qualities of the archetypal Canadian male.

Let's rephrase that:

The Archetypal Canadian Male as Dreamed up by Karmacake


It's really important that I'm honest with the world at this moment. Can we share an intimate moment; writer to reader?

The man has got to be hot.

I want the quintessential Canadian male to be a dirty stinkin' hottie without shame or remorse.

In my head, he looks like this ---------------------------------->

Yeah, Freddie Ljungberg may be a Swedish footballer, but I am CONFIDENT there is at least one 6'+ Canadian that looks like this ---------------------------------------------------------------->
Again.
There MUST be a CANADIAN MAN who looks like ------------>
---------------------------------------------------------------->

Canadian men. This is your chance to step up to the plate and to show the world that you are.

----------------------------------------------------------> HOT!

In addition, you also possess the following qualities to round it off:
You are a renagade hottie with George Stroumboulopoulos' charisma, Trudeau's passion, Peter Gzowski's probing intellect and finally with a sense of culture that expands beyond the world of brand loyalty (Tim Horton's, I AM CANADIAN, St. Hubert's) and emcompasses all parts of Canadiana, including sports, arts, and comedy.

The sixth quality I'm happy to offer unsolicited. It is my pleasure, because that's what I do: I give.
Mr. Canadian Man will also have my name on a diamond solitaire with which he will use to propose to me on the Island of his Canadiana Cottage.

Where are my bitches with the blogs!? I tag:
Jax
Marty

I would tag more but I don't know that many people with blogs.

PS - You're all invited to the wedding, and no you cannot kiss the groom.
Promise.

DISCLAIMER: AIDAN PASCOE, THIS IS NOT YOU.