I'm not a tomboy. Never was and I never will be. But, what I am is that strange little subsect of females known as "The Guy's Girl".

What does it mean to be this? Well, among other things, it means that you end up with more guy friends than boyfriends because chances are you are a chill and easy to get a long with person.

What it also means is that my guy friends feel compelled to voice their opinion on who they believe I ought to be dating. So they pick the one mutual guy friend they think is the best guy and then they proceed to pitch.

*sigh*

It used to be embarrassing, but, I've learned to accept it. In the end, I have to remember that my guy friends have my best interests in mind. They only want to make sure that I'm happy, they are just looking out for me.

It's like having a league of brothers that you never have to clean up after.