Muffy, Skanky Bitch, Bumbajax, Baby Cakes, Mamaleners and Sweet Tits go out on a Saturday night.

rhyme removed by request of BUMBAJAX!

1. Bumbajax ends up on 105FM hyping JAMA ent on Friday night! Congrats, I'm sorry I didn't hear it, but, I'm sure you sounded great!

2. Saturday night went out to Footworks. Saw EVERYONE and it was great... One of the best surprises was seeing Helena and Mel. Helena because she lives out in Brampton and I think she's amazing. Mel, because last time I saw her it was a long time ago, but, it was amazing to see her again. She's a kindred spirit and another one of the great things from my break up

3. Saturday night sleep over at Tara's. Sarah and I were so wound up that we couldn't relax. I ended up watching Showgirls and getting really disturbed. It's not only bad. It's terrible.

4. We Make Party on Sunday night. Rob fixed my computer. Erol bought pizza. Tara and Jax showed up and we drank old lady drinks, watched tv and gave Erol a facial? Nah, we didn't give Erol a facial... at... all... that was a lie.

So what's next?

I don't know!