As the year goes on I'm collecting a few of my favorite pictures and having some of my favorite adventures with nobody else except for my girlfriends.


The kegger at the League of Hotties back in August.
Picture #1 - Luke (LOH Member), KC, Bumbajax, and Leigh (LOH Member)
Picture #2 - MamaLeners, KC, Bumbajax (aka-Together Girl), Fionakins


Fiona's Cottage! While I was enroute with the official cottage car for the weekend, the girls headed into town to buy food. They didn't find food, but, they did find trouble!
Picture #1 - Fionakins, Terlicals & Michelle chillin' with the dicks
Picture #2 - Brilliance! Canada Day Celebrations Fireworks got changed into something better!



Montreal! More photos!! What a great birthday, I went to Toronto with a few of my favorite girls. We were missing so many of my good friends and we missed them everyday we were there. xox Love you all!

Picture #1 - Babycakes (Bumblycheeks) shows us how public drinking is done, NS Style!
Picture #2 - KC showing Babycakes how it's done PEI style! Terlicals is not amused.
Picture #3 - Julie and KC chillaxin' in our studio apartment



Jax (Togethergirl) and I go and socialize at Revival. Our new stomping grounds. If you want to go and check out a hot party and you want an in, then email us. We always make sure the party is hot. You can catch us there again on October 6th. Email us and we'll hook you up!

Picture #1 - Taking over the dance floor in Revival's Stone Lounge!
Picture #2 - Bad Jax! Silliness in my condo's hallway.