If you're on myspace you understand that it's hot right now.
Bands and personal myspaces are everywhere and people are eating that shit up!

Well, where there's bands, there are groupies & fans, and where there are female fans there are men.

Desperate men.

Like Philippe of Montreal. Like a moth to a flame I attract hideous men from across Canada! Philippe COULD have been my friend, but... well let's count down all the unattractive things about his profile:

1. Strippers for friends. And, I ask, "how did I fit in to this?"
2. Jetski as a lifestyle.
3. The towel shot.
4. Kind of looks like the guy from American Psycho.
5. How is rigging a career option? Aren't they also called rope manufacturers?

Listen, Men of the World. I do get offended when you think that I'm suitable to be added to your shelf top collection of Ho's. If you're #1 friend is a Suicide Girl, then chances are slim that I will be your friend.

Self respect is in short supply this year and I'm holding on to as much as I can. I'm sure there's some other elderly woman that would like to see what you have under that hotel towel of yours.