I love green tea. I love it!

Love.

It.

yum.

Tastes good.

Want for something to blog about, I thought I would blog about Green Delicious Tea. Then, the dark side of green tea crept in... the fact that there's all sorts of extracts and roots populating my favorite beverage.

Will my Green Tea Kill Me?! It contains Ginseng, Ginko Bilboa, Guarana and Echinacia. I mean, I worry, will this combination render me sterile? Will my few hundred precious little ova mutate into something terrible?

Craving answers, I hit the web. What I found out is the following:

P**** Co. wants to cull North America's population. Have you ever seen one of their execs kickin' back the So*e beverages? Well, to tell the truth, I've never actually seen one of their execs... I do, however, find the visual of them drinking anything but liquor hard to visualize. They drink because they suffer from an ever present aching pain... the only remains they have of their once vibrant souls; now property of Satan. (Not Santana) The drinking makes them forget, and helps them feel the way that they once did. The day they became an executive of a tool of assimilation.

But, I digress!

In short, the combination of herbal extracts in this beverage is enough to provide some concern to anyone with high blood pressure. Or if you don't have high blood pressure, you might have it from drinking this! The combination of herbs is enough to raise blood pressure, prevent cuts from scabbing, long term consumption may cause menstrual abnormalities, insomnia, gastrointestinal upset, anxiety, urinary frequency, trembling, decreased fertility, cardiovascular disease and several forms of cancer. Above all, if that wasn't enough all of the herbs were not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.

Why did they mix all those extracts together? I can tell you why: Because they just don't care.

There's another reason: Because idiots like me buy them and think they are healthier because it has herbal extracts in it. I will now only drink Amazon Green Tea AND my own brewed tea.


What to learn more about drugs, herbal remedies and foods that can interact poorly with medications? Go here!