How could this have possibly happened? I'm in the Internet Movie Database

If you know what you're looking for, I'm listed there. It's funny because I'm in the entire thing 3 times. Once I'm whining about my knee... oh how glamorous it feels to be a super star.

Keep an eye out for me, new opportunities are still flying my way! I'm going to be a juror on Style by Jury on W... I'll keep you all posted on that one. That'll for sure be a blog.

Tomorrow night I have a faboo-rific photoshoot with the oh so talented Mark and make up by the oh so talented Monica. Photos will be submitted to a contest that will no doubt have my sisters frowning, but, I'm excited. Details to come so you can vote vote vote for me!

Tonight I have a dress rehearsal with the COC! I am a fabulous priestess!

ciao bellas!