By a camera that is!

oh ho ho I'm so funny!

I was so lucky to work with my newest and most favoritest people! Monsieur Mark of Digital Kreation and Miss Monica

We took some photos and they are beautiful.

Here's the night in a nutshell... let's walk through it together, shall we?

1. I leave work at 5pm. I run to American Apparel, H&M, Shoppers and Arden.
2. I BOUGHT A TIARA.
3. Ran to Popeye's Chicken at Yonge & Bloor. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T DELIVER!? WALK IT UP! YOU DON'T TAKE VISA, YOU DON'T DELIVER... WHAT DO YOU DO THEN? MAKING CHICKEN IS GREAT, BUT- Oh my apologies... I don't want to be black balled from Popeye's. I take it back chicken master!"
4. We order pizza.
5. Bought FULL THROTTLE ENERGY DRINK (Doesn't taste like poo. Not filled with Herbal extracts)
6. Mark arrives before me.
7. Ran Home.
8. Apologies. - Where's Monica?
9. Drink energy drink.
10. Monica Arrives - Party Begins.
11. I try on clothes. We all become really close- FAST!
12. 10:30pm comes and it's time for everyone to go home.
13. Go to bed.
14. Wake up at 3:31am feeling like I didn't represent myself as strongly as I would've liked. I resign to apologise.
15. I wonder when we get to finish the shoot...?