Now today's main blog is supposed to be the "Women's Rights" post. But, I really had to vent about my adventures in internet dating.

Stop, I can feel some of you laugh! I promise, there will be humour in the post, but, my confession is NOT it!

So, it begins as I walk down the aisle for tall, and creative individuals. It ends when I get smiles from creatures great and small, some of which have no idea what sort of ridiculous personae their snapshot portrays them as.

I submit exhibit A:

I call him - Rohi the Bisexual Polynesian Oracle.


Ladies, if you're interested, Rohi extracts energy from the radiant heat of votive candles. By baring his chest to the elements, he allows the footprints of fairies to tickle his pecks and his spirit. He's looking for the love of a good woman because necromancy is no longer filling the void.
He will allow you to have your cake and eat it too.

Oh the hateful comments are coming my way now, I can feel it!