I swear, I talk about something one day, the next day it's in the paper.
Last night, while chilling with my buddy Mr. T, seen here making his "I'm so cool it hurts" face for his contribution to my collection of bare chested men. I made the comment that "I just don't understand men". Men, they are in love with pieces... like "I'm a breast man" or "I'm a leg man" and this is perfectly reasonable conversation.
Women on the other hand; we tend to like a nice boy bum or a pretty face. But, never would you find a lady say "I'm an ass lass" or "I'm an face whore". It just doesn't happen.
So today, I open up my copy of the Toronto Star and I'm perusing the headlines. I start to read about how video gaming men between the ages of 18-34 have created a whole other dimension to gaming. Obviously, since I'm talking about Tits n' Ass I'm sure you realize I'm not going to say the article was about Xbox 360 or HD whatever.

Virtual babes raked in $10 billion dollars in sales last year. They have their own award at the Spike TV Video Game Awards. They have movies made out of them. There's even a magazine for them called Girls of Gaming.

Poor MRS. PACMAN! She's sitting in her living room, in a tattered old robe, sobbing her eyes out. She's turned into an emotional eater, popping more pills then she ever did in her digitized maze, substituting canned frosting for the pieces of fruit she used to eat. Now on her screen of life, the score represents calories consumed and everytime the number gets higher, her career slips away further.

No one wants to see Mrs. Pacman when there are highly defined buxom babes generated through millions of man hours. There in a sweet dot com world, recent grads animates "boob jiggles" to perfectly compliment "ass wobbles" which don't shift the characters thong (which also doubles as her gun belt). Video Game Vixens dress strictly for function not for fashion! Because what's more functional then wearing nothing? Mrs. Pacman only wore a bow, and look at how many ghosts she dealt with!?

So what is my point? Men are obsessed with the physical. To the point it ceases to be offensive, and turns into ridiculousness. Truthfully, these breast obsessed boys are all around the world, and they are the ones that dominate most positions of power. Truthfully, until young men suffer in the same token as women in terms of objectification, humiliation and sexism then how do we ever expect them to regard women with respect?

A sexy video vixen can also have some coverage, let's train our public properly!

I objectify YOU MR. T! How do you like that! I'm sure you like it very much to be honest.

Now I end it with a quote:

"I'm hoping we've reached the end of the hyper-absurd — that's from a developer's perspective," says Brenda Brathwaite, lead designer on Playboy: The Mansion. Brathwaite, whose book Sex in Video Games will be released by Charles River Media this fall, added: "I really do believe that we've hit the apex of the thong bikini dungeon dweller."